We are back after a month off talking about how to create a culture of joy with author and leader Jen Jones.
In this episode we discuss what joy is, how to tap into it, and what it looks like to build culture around it, in our families and in the workplace.
As we turn the corner into a new upcoming school year, let’s lead with joy!
SOME THINGS YOU HEARD ON THE SHOW
Joy is an elevated perspective
Galatians 5:22- being connected to God results in abounding JOY
The Gap and The Gain
Home with Havila Podcast
QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU RISE UP
- What circumstance is robbing your joy?
- How would your perspective change if you made a decision to focus on God in the midst of this circumstance, rather than focusing on the circumstance itself?
- What is something practical you can do to help create a culture of joy in your home?
- What is something practical you can do to help create a culture of joy in your workplace?
- How can you remind yourself daily to hold onto an “elevated perspective?”